Snacktime..

I've been very fond of eating Tee Ups. Why? I just can't resist the taste. My hubby bought it from Trinoma Mall. Really melts in your mouth. This product is not available in retail stores so I really need to ask him not to forget buying it before he arrives home. The sweetness and creamy filling inside it and crust outside matches its flavor. It also comes with chocolate and custard flavor. My hbby even borrowed one box and promised to replace it tonight. I gave one since he promised to buy again. Haha. It isn't too expensive, it only cost around php10 each. Love it!!!

Somehow it reminds me of my childhood years, asking my parents to buy me sweets or anything. We used to call it "pasalubong" or presents. There might be few changes, instead of asking my mom, it is now my hubby!! Sometimes little things makes us happy. Don't seek for those expensive things. They will just fade away in a matter of time. What is important are the thought of giving match with appreciation when accepting.

0 comments: