Goodbye halo-halo, ice cream, fruitshakes.. :(

One of the topics me and my doctor discussed was about these foods that are well famed during summer season. I was so sad knowing that I had to avoid eating halo-halo, ice cream and other cold foods. The weather is really extremely hot compared to previous summers and avoiding these foods that I love is way too difficult for me. I thought it was just an old saying that eating these foods is harmful for pregnant. Most elders told that it will affect the growth of the baby, giving a huge growth that will unfortunately give discomfort and difficulty once the delivery comes. I confirmed it when my doctor advised me to keep that out of my food selections since there are studies that prove it to be harmful. It might somehow be difficult but I'll surely keep my eyes closed whenever these foods are around, for my baby's sake.




0 comments: