Avoid Sleeping with Your Tummy

Just a few tips for preggies. Since we have no escape from back pains, I used to lie in bed with my tummy touching it. It was my way to ease some of my back discomforts. It somehow relieves the pain for some time. But just recently I confirmed this scenario to my OB. She told me that sleeping with your tummy is not advisable to all child bearing women. Instead sleep sideways and place a comfy pillow between your legs.


In my stage it is also inevitable to experience some leg cramps and hand strains. Fortunately I haven't experienced any yet. It is also advised to keep your feet elevated to provide blood circulation and to avoid cramps. It is also a good way to prevent varicose veins. You wouldn’t want wearing shorts or skirts when there are evident of these big bluish lines. It’s a major turn offs, right? Being pregnant is not an excuse not to look good (you wouldn’t want your partner to find some reasons to stare to other girls besides you). You must always look pleasing in every way.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi gheian,
I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I just got back from a trip. Anyway, tell your friend that he can email me at ems@emmyrose.com.

Take care and have a nice day!