Granny wants to baby sit..

Today is my fourth month, when you count it on my pregnancy calendar, its my 20th weeks. I'm halfway through. I remembered my mom in law told me she wanted to be her grandkid's baby sitter. She's too excited and even volunteered to take care of my baby. She told me once also that when my baby turns one month old she'll take the baby with her at home. I guess she really missed those days when my hubby was still a baby. I just told her I will bring the baby in her house often but I don't think I can sleep without my baby beside me. Of course she'll always be my baby's "lola" (grandmother). I will never ever deprive her of taking good care of her "apo" (grandchild). Well it doesn't hide the fact that we're all excited to see the "little us", combinations of parents and grannies. :)

0 comments: