Tiry day..

Tiry day it was today. I haven't done anything yet after I woke up. My dsl is acting up a bit lately. I'm quite annoyed I can't go online since my connection was a bit intermittent. Summer's heat makes me tired I guess. Felt too lazy to do anything. I even left the dishes in the sink today, but I'm sure i'll be doing it lately. Its summer and ants are everywhere, looking for foods to get 'em stored before rainy season. I hate seeing ants crawling all over the kitchen so theres no other choice left for me but to do it. Hehe.

Instead of the old chair I used to pair up w/ my computer, I took a single couch to rest my back while typing. Oh yeah I'm too lazy today I admit it. Thats part of getting pregnant. :) (excuses). I don't have a maid yet since I can still do the errands. Part of which are laundry, cooking and cleaning the house. I'm quite meticulous in terms of cleaning. I love to see my place clutter free. Maybe when my tummy's on the 6th or 7th month, we'll be looking for a maid.

I could still feel some back pains right now. I still want to read and do my research but I think I have to rest for a while.

0 comments: