Weight Check..

I regularly check my weight since I found out that I am pregnant. Sadly last month I lost some weight, from 137 to 133 lbs. That would be 4 lbs. It reminded me of my previous check up, the assistant weighed me three times just assuring shes handling the same record of mine. She was not so certain about how I weigh since I lost some pounds. However my OB Gyne told me that it was merely not a big fact to worry about. Its part of my so called "lihi" or early signs of pregnancy. She just recommended that I should increase my calorie intake to get my weigh back or even weigh more.

Today, I just checked it out again. From eating a lot I regain my weight. Good for me :). Now I gain some and even weigh pounds more. From getting back the 137, I now weigh 139 lbs. My tummy wasn't that big yet. I always checked myself out in the mirror to see my curves (smiles). Some of my friends even told me that I don't seem to look like pregnant. No bulks seen yet. But not when I am full. I do eat and drink a lot. Thats when the time I can only see that I got a bulky tummy.

Just lately this morning I was looking for some maternity dresses and some pajamas that would fit me. Just a sort of canvass since I can still wear my same old clothes. I'm quite excited to look for a bigger ones. But I would still want to see for myself that I would still look fashionable yet simple in my maternity clothes. Of course I don't want people to see me like adding up 10 yrs from my age. It gives me some sort of satisfaction and confidence knowing that I can still carry myself even if I look like I have swallowed a huge watermelon from the bulk of my tummy. Making us feel confident and satisfied can also be felt by the babies inside. You don't want them feel stressed out right. They're too young for that. Every mom would always seek out to have a happy thoughts for themselves, for the baby inside of them, and the people around them as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sure you get really excited shopping for baby stuff. that's one of my favorite things to do when i was pregnant with my 2 kids. that was a long time ago, though ;)

happy monday ;)

Posh said...

yup.. will still wait until i reach my 7 mos before shopping. mom in law says don't shop too early. wait for the baby's gender first.