Monthly check up..

It is very important to have a regular prenatal check ups. I just went to my OB Gyne clinic yesterday for my April schedule.

  • how big I am: 140 lbs. (just gained another pounds
  • blood pressure: 100/70
  • baby's heartbeat 140-150
My OB told me that i should gain 4 lbs every month. Since I lost a few from my first trimester it was just now that I'm recovering. I am now on my 21st week or meaning its been 5 months and a way half on the stage of child bearing. I am now getting more and more excited of what to come.

Next month I'll be scheduled for some lab tests and my doctor also mentioned that I need to have a congenital anomaly scan. She then told me that it will took about 20 minute test or maybe more. I'm curious about this process and I should check that one out and giveyou informations on my next article about it.

0 comments: