Exercise, exercise and exercise

It’s been a while since I last posted an article. Too bad, I experienced some trouble with my ISP for almost a week. However I never wasted any of my time from that full week. It’s just that there’s no reason not to be disappointed. I have had intermittent connection for weeks and become zero connection for another week. I’ve gone wild. Thanks for the baby I managed to compose myself. Babies can feel how moms do. So every time I’m annoyed or disappointed to whatever, surely the baby would feel the same way.


What keeps me away from that emotion? … Exercise! Yes. It shifts all my disappointments and made me focus to every moves and grooves. When you’re a child bearing mom, it is not too bad to avoid dancing. Only limit it to minimal moves and sways. You don’t have to do breakdancing, jumping or freestyling. Heck, it’s a big NO. You wouldn’t want your child ending up like a fruit shake in your tummy. If you’re familiar with interpretative dance, that’s a lot better. Just a simple and slow arm movement, sways and some stretches. It’s even better when you interpret some lyrics of you’re favorite love songs. When I was still single I used to dance in the church, interpreting some gospel songs. Dance with your heart and interpret every words of the song. Be creative and spontaneous. That’s what I do.


I also find these videos from Youtube helpful. If you’re a stay home mom you would want to follow these moves.



But above all, ALWAYS make it appoint to adhere from the expert’s advice.



0 comments: