Another baby in the family..

I just received a text message from my older sister. Guess what, she’s a month pregnant! We’re all so happy about the news. My mobile kept on beeping even my brother and my dad texted me to tell the good news. We’re all excited to have babies running around next year for our family reunion. And imagine they’ll be of the same age. They would grow up not just as cousins but friends and playmates, too! I thank God He just blessed us with such wonderful gifts. Nothing could ever be greater than a new life itself coming from your own flesh and blood.


I remembered telling her to have a baby as soon as possible since she’s already at her 30’s. I even told her “imagine it when you turn 50 and your baby’s too young, you wouldn’t have much time to play with them”. Now after moths of saying that, I just got the good news. Maybe she took it seriously. :)


One can never explain the feeling of gratitude and happiness of having their child. Always remember to be thankful to Him who gave these presents to us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your family for having another member of the family.
BTW, we can exchange links just let me know when your done so I can add your link. Tc.

karthika said...

Blrmoms gives a platform to share your happiness and pleasant memories with your fellow moms. Post a blog here on your first baby birth experience – “The First Cry” and share it with your family and friends. More information can be found online at Blrmoms.com : Mother's Day Blog Contest 2010 Have fun! Good luck for all moms or women!