Excited on baby's arrival..

Every parent especially moms in particular experienced the excitement of the baby's arrival. Even if the child is still few months old inside the tummy we are so excited on preparing for forthcoming special occasions.


I am now on my fifth month and part of my preparation; I have read a lot of baby names to choose from even if I'm still uncertain of the gender. I just can't wait to check if it’s a boy or a girl. I am also excited if someone will grant a surprise baby shower for me. Wow! That will be really fun and exciting.


Even if the baby is still in my womb I am thinking of best ways on how to tell my friends and families about my cute little me's arrival four months from now. Since I was in my college years, I make it appoint that I gave a special and unique touch when I create something. I do want to prepare some invitations but it would definitely take me a huge amount of time to create one since I'm also busy with my work. It’s a great help to find birth announcement cards that would meet our expectations and will look customized and personalized plus saving our valuable times.


Babies do give laughter and always are match with cute and pretty stuffs. I would want to make people smile whenever they receive such cute invitations regarding his/her arrival. It will be more exciting and sweeter if I will have his/her first picture added, giving info’s such as time of delivery, weight and some other cute stuffs. If it’s a baby girl I would always prefer pink followed by lavender and pitch for baby card motifs; light blue, light green or yellow if its a baby boy!


But what is most important is to have my baby christening. Dedicating our child to God should always be our priority. Surely this occasion will take much preparation. I could only imagine the gratitude and satisfaction when this time hails.

1 comments:

Michelle Dunn said...

I can't wait to here about the arrival so keep us updated!! Gosh I remember the first time I gave birth then the next two...it's a such wonderful and amazing experience that you'll never forget. All go just fine and everything will go smoothly. I wish you the best of luck!!! Keep us all updated on things ok!!! :)


Personal help trying to conceive from a mother's who's been there :)