Have you noticed whose faces you hate and love staring at?

Showing the early signs of pregnancy in the Philippines was the renowned word "lihi". When you're excessively craving for something to eat, someone to see and even pissed off to a particular person without any reasons at all during pregnancy, you are said to be on that stage, "lihi".

Well, I listed out those foods I used to crave from my recent post. Today, I'm about to uncover few faces of people I habitually gaze at. One of them is the famous Angel Locsin. Who would not like her? She is considered as one of the most admired celebrity in the Philippine entertainment industry. A versatile young actress and had been the most bespoken cover model by most mags. One of her shows that I wouldn’t want to miss is presently premiered in television entitled “Lobo”.

Another famed star is the daughter of the celebrated Megastar Sharon Cuneta, she’s non other than KC Concepcion. One thing I admire in this girl was her humility notwithstanding the fact that she’s one of the richest girls in the country, another upcoming actress like her mom, very cheerful and talented too. I love watching her tv ads and she’s now starting to have her own tv series which I would unquestionably watch out for. No wonder this missy has been offered a bunch of advertisements because of her fame and beauty.


One more local celebrity to add on the list is Anne Curtis. I really loved the way she carries herself. She was remarked as the teen fashionista of showbiz and young girls look out for her get ups in all her appearances. One thing that we have in common.... we both like color white. It entails purity and cleanliness. She was also called the local Angelina Jolie. Why? Just take a glimpse at their pics.


These girls are my favorite faces but it doesn’t mean that I happen to like them because they’re all pretty. There are also some pretty celebs that I’m pissed at for no reasons at all. Good thing they’re pretty too (smiles). Do I need to name them (thinking)? Hmmmm. Oh well, ok, ok, ok, I will reveal it. Both are local artists too. Gretchen Barreto and Ara Mina.

I don’t want to get in trouble mentioning them but it so happened that I dislike them for no reasons at all. I don't even know why I used to get pissed off whenever I see them. Nevertheless, maybe its part of my “lihi” stage. Some told me that those faces you hate the most are most likely to be like your baby. If that is true, lucky me because they’re both pretty too!

0 comments: