Freaky creatures gets near to preggies..

Filipinos have lots of stories with regards to pregnant women, ghosst and creatures. Old people especially in provinces believes that there are creatures who likes to eat babies that are still in the womb. Freaky right? These creatures can smell the freshness of your baby's blood even if its still in the tummy. Oldies called it tiktik. These creatures normally made a ticking sound at night thats why its called "tiktk". According to the old stories they normally hang out on preggies homes at their roof. Waiting for people in the house to sleep and then make their move. Their tounge are very flexible that it can be stretched from the roof towards their bed, cut your tummy and took the baby. Ewww I'm having goose bumps now. Do you think I believe it? Of course not. These are only hearsays and old stories. If I could see one maybe I'll believe. (Hope not too see one)

Let me just share a related stories which I encountered for the very first time during my 2nd month of pregnancy. It was almost 1 a.m. when me and my hubby took a shortcut to go to his mom's place using a scooter. Why it took us 1 a.m.? Well unfortunately a lot of things happened. We have to look for a vulcanizing shop since we got our tire flat. To go on with my story we were driving in a dark place with lots of trees alongside. It was too dark and people who lived there were all fast asleep. Few lights were turned on making it more creepy. We just ignore the fact that it was scary since we were chatting while on the way. Suddenly we saw a huge round smoke from the trees coming towards us. I was uncertain were it came from and wondering who would make a fire in the trees or just above it fast midnight? I decided to smell it and became horrified when theres no scent at all. There were no vehicles in front of us, if its coming from a vehicle, a cigarette or a bonfire, i would definitely recognize it. But there was no scent at all. We were driving slowly thats why we had time to feel the scent. But because we're both horrified, I just hold my hubby tight squeezing his tummy telling him to drive fast even if the street was crooked. Were both frightened that it might be a "Kapre". These are tall and dark creatures said to be living in trees and smoking a huge tobacco as what the oldies story was. And whats funny after rushing thru the street, we reach its end and to our dismay it was blocked with a wood about only 2 feet high. Roads were closed because of some unfinished construction. I could still feel so scared and told my hubby theres no way of getting back. Haha I even told him lets just carry the scooter since the block wasn't that high at all. He even agreed. We were both laughing knowing that were both horrified and were about to carry a heavy bike. We didn't even noticed a small way to that road until someone came from a bike too. We just look at each other wondering if the guy who came after us seen the Kapre as well. We were laughing till we came to his moms' place. She told me not to travel especially during midnight because preggies are more prone to see such creatures. I just smiled at her and told her its not true. Maybe its just a bonfire. But still that was a freaky experience. My first time ever..

0 comments: