Grany's bet..

Some people can guess the genital organ of the baby while they're still in the womb. Just by looking at your face and how you move. My mom in-law told me she used to bet for a bottle of tequila by guessing the kid's sex organ. She never failed and always brought a tequila home. She then told me some characteristics of a mom to check when the baby is a boy.

  • Preggies always feel tired and lazy most
  • Misses taking a bath in a day
  • Bulging nose
  • Neckline and armpits are getting darker
  • Youre becoming unpretty.. hehe
  • Too much nausea
And if its a girl:
  • You always wear make up
  • You always want to feel clean and fresh
  • Your face is blooming
  • In short you look prettier hehe
These might be some of those characteristics she considered observing in preggies but theres still hidden secrets she didn't reveal yet. Hmm I wonder what that is.

Her first bet for me,
Your baby is a boy!
OMG! so it means I don't look pretty huh. Haha. Well, I don't have bulky nose yet, dark underarms and neckline. I was only too tired almost in a day. I just like to get more time to sleep and misses to take a bath (nah, I just revealed it). She then told me I would still find it out more when its about 6 or 7 months. But one time when I was with my friends they were guessing that its a girl. (Hmm, so Im prettier huh). Maybe because I don't normally put make ups when I'm home. I only do it when there are gatherings or special occasions. Well let me see if someone will owe another bottle of tequila to my baby's granny. Lets find out.

0 comments: